Coronavirus (COVID-19) FAQs
LATEST UPDATE – 15.05.21
As per the national easing of lockdown measures, as of 17th May 2021 we are allowed to reopen our doors. The rules as of the 17th May allow for groups of up to 6 people or two households to meet indoors.
You will still be required to stay in your group and remain socially distant from other groups in the park and wear a face covering when moving around park (you can remove your mask to jump on the attractions or when sitting in the cafe area and eating or drinking).
Below we’ve also detailed how we’ve limited capacity, are following social distancing guidelines and keeping Freedome Covid-19 Secure:
BOOKINGS AND PAYMENTS
- > Prebooking of tickets is required for all customers (members included) to help limit your contact with staff on checking in and also as we have reduced capacity. Bookings are limited to a max of 6.
- > Guests attending Freedome must NOT be in a group of more than 6 or arrange to meet up with people making your group more than 6.
- > All customers aged 16 and under must be accompanied by a responsible adult (over 18) at all times. This adult doesn’t need a ticket but must remain in park to supervise their group.
- > Waivers – all customers will be required to fill in a new waiver form on reopening. You will be required to fill this in before you come into park as our touch screen waiver stations will be closed until further notice. If you get to park and you haven’t filled one in, you can do it there and then on your phone, but we advise having it done before attending to reduce time in queues.
- > Contactless card payments are strongly prefered, but we will still be accepting cash payments if contactless is not an option for you.
- > To ensure social distancing is simple for our guests, we have reduced our capacity by 50% meaning there is a lower than normal amount of guests that are able to be up on the trampoline/dodgeball and warrior course area at any one time.
- > We also advise a maximum of 1 parent per child attend our sessions. (Reminder that all customers aged 16 and under must be accompanied by a responsible adult (over 18) at all times. This adult doesn’t need a ticket but must remain in park to supervise their group.)
- > To be safely allowed entry, employees and guests are asked to participate in a temperature check using a non-touch thermometer. This will be done upon check in to Freedome.
- > Anyone who is displaying a temperature above 37.8 degrees Celsius will unfortunately not be allowed to enter.
SOCIAL DISTANCING MEASURES
- > All guests who are not part of the same household will need to remain 2 meters apart and there are adequate floor markings and queue barriers to help keep this in place.
- > Hygiene screens have been installed in front of our reception desks and across the cafe counter. We’ve also put hand sanitiser stations at a number of key areas around the park, including check in, toilets, cafe area, entrance to the courts and at the beginning of the warrior course.
- > Our cleaning & hygiene measures are already of a high standard and we have allocated more resource to this, ensuring extra cleaning and disinfecting of all high traffic areas, repeatedly through the day.
- Updated on 14.08.2020 – Since the government has made face coverings mandatory in a number of indoor environments, and to continue doing what we believe is best for all our guests, we have updated our face coverings policy…
- > Please wear a face covering when queuing or moving around the park (guests under 11 do not need to wear one if they don’t want to).
- > Face coverings are only not required when jumping or eating & drinking.
As of 17th May 2021 we are offering our Simply Six party package, allowing for up to six guests (including a parent) giving you 60 mins jump, food and drink, plus a 1 month VIP pass for the birthday child.
From 21st June, are parties are back to normal!
TEST AND TRACE
- > As a business we already collect the names and contact details of all customers on booking, meaning we are in a good place already if there is at any point a confirmed Covid-19 case at Freedome and we need to contact customers who may have come in contact with that individual.
- > For full information about the test and trace system visit gov.uk/guidance
Additional Covid-19 FAQs
We’ve tried to answer the most common additional questions we’ve had from customers below;
1. Has there been a confirmed case of Coronavirus at any Freedome parks?
There has been no coronavirus (COVID-19) cases tied to Freedome parks.
2. How are you making sure guests who are infected don’t come to the park and infect others?
We have guest health and safety guidelines posted at the entrance to our park reminding guests to stay home if they have any of the following symptoms:
- > a new continuous cough
- > a high temperature
- > a loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell
If you have any of the symptoms above you must stay at home and arrange to have a test to see if you have COVID-19. Please see nhs.uk for further information.
3. What general steps are you taking to keep the park clean?
We are cleaning throughout the day to sanitise all high-frequency touch points. We also clean every night and sanitise trampolines, foam, and all attractions. We are ensuring that all hand sanitising stations are filled and available to guests.
4. Will your toilets be open and how will you ensure they are safe?
All our toilets will be open for guests. We have introduced measures to ensure spatial distancing and we’ll be performing enhanced cleaning throughout the day.
5. What are you doing to disinfect common areas in the park during business hours?
Staff members are trained to disinfect common areas such as: front desk, toilets, seating areas, party rooms, furniture, handrails etc. throughout the day via wipe downs, mops, and disinfectant sprays.
6. How often are the party rooms cleaned?
Party rooms are turned over completely between each party. During the turnover, the rooms are disinfected by wipe downs, mops and sprays. Also, all plates, utensils, and other party goods are thrown out and replaced.
7. How are you keeping your staff safe?
The safety of our guests and staff is our top priority. We have reinforced our illness policies to ensure that any employee who feels ill remain at home until medically cleared to return to work. As always, we are following the guidance of the relevant health departments, advising our staff to locate their local health department contact information, and encouraging all team members to check the NHS website for accurate information regarding how Coronavirus spreads and prevention measures. Inside our parks, we have reinforced our cleanliness measures to maintain a safe and hygienic park environment.
8. Where is the best place to look for updates regarding Coronavirus? How can I protect myself against the virus?
Please visit nhs.uk for the latest, most accurate information regarding the virus, prevention measures and testing facilities. It is important to take good care of yourself and others. According to the NHS, here are a few ways you can protect yourself:
- > try to stay at least 2 metres (3 steps) away from anyone you do not live with (or anyone not in your support bubble)
- > wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- > use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- > wash your hands as soon as you get home
- > cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- > put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards
- > do NOT touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
9. I had a year pass, will this be extended to account for the 3 months you have been closed.
Yes, all customers who purchased a year’s pass at part of our Black Friday Sale in 2019, your passes will be extended by 3 months. This means they are now valid until 28th February 2021.