FREEDOME TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions affect your legal rights, so please make sure you have read them and are clear on how we work.
Freedome UK Limited whose registered office address is at 10 John Street, London, United Kingdom, WC1N 2EB, Company Reg. No. 09469386, (hereafter called “Freedome” or “us”). By ordering a booking slot at our trampoline parks (“Park”) or signing a Risk Acknowledgment and Disclaimer on behalf of yourself or a minor under the age of 18, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which shall apply to your booking and any time spent at the Park you book to attend.
These Terms and Conditions contain important information concerning participation by you and members of your party and, accordingly, you acknowledge and agree that you shall to the best of your ability ensure that all members of your party are aware of and accept these Terms and Conditions.
No booking shall be deemed to have been accepted unless accepted in writing by Freedome. You must advise Freedome as soon as possible of any mistake in Freedome’s booking confirmation. Freedome shall use its reasonable endeavours to ensure that you and your party’s participation commences at the time booked and it shall be the responsibility of each participant to ensure that they arrive in sufficient time. Late arrivals may not be permitted to undertake the Activities and refunds or compensation will not be payable in such circumstances.
All payment must be made prior to entering the Park and/or undertaking the Activity and may be made by a debit or credit card online.
You shall be entitled to cancel your booking subject to Freedome receiving your request for cancellation at least 48 hours before the booked start time. Any requests for cancellation must be made online or by email to the contact address set out on our website. Freedome shall be entitled to cancel your booking at any time. In the event that Freedome decides to cancel your booking it shall use its reasonable endeavours to notify you as soon as possible. You shall be entitled to a full refund in the event of cancellation where we exercise this right, but no other compensation shall be payable.
Payments made by a debit or credit card will be refunded to the same card. Payments made by Gift Voucher will be refunded by the issuing of a replacement Gift Voucher to the same value. Where multiple forms of payment are used, Freedome reserves the right to refund any monies due on a refund or amendment by credit.
Inherent Risk in Activities
The Activities comprise trampoline activities and other challenging physical activities and participation is not without risk as trampoline and the other park activities contain some residual risk of injury. All participants will receive detailed safety information and will be required to sign the Risk Acknowledgement and Disclaimer
After the safety information is delivered participants will not be directly supervised by a Freedome member of staff. A participating adult must accompany a child or a young person of 16 years of age or below. One adult is permitted to supervise a maximum of ten children or young persons of 16 years of age or below.
For safety reasons, all participants must be reasonably fit and healthy, at least 5 years of age, must weigh less than 20.5 stones/130kg, and must either have reasonable eye-sight or wear contact lenses or prescribed glasses. If you have any concerns we advise that you visit one of our Parks at a time prior to your booking and speak to a member of the Freedome staff. Anyone who does not meet these requirement, or does not feel confident to undertake the Activities on the day, or is unfit to undertake the Activities in the opinion of either a Freedome member of staff or the Participant, will not be allowed to undertake the Activities and will receive a full refund for pre-paid booking fees.
The Activities are physically demanding and require a degree of agility, strength and stamina. Participants must always participate within their ability – only the individual knows or understands their own limits and competencies. If you are unsure of whether you can complete a manoeuvre, you should not attempt it. If Participants have medical concerns they are advised to consult their doctor in advance. Participants will be required to certify that they do not suffer from any medical condition which would make it more likely that they would be involved in any incident which could result in injury to themselves or others. Due to the physical nature of the Activities Freedome recommends that pregnant women should not take part.
Freedome reserves the right to refuse admittance to the Activities or to remove a participant from the Activities should it deem it necessary to do so. This includes a participant who does not comply with the safety rules and advice or who is deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this agreement or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process.
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; for breach of your legal rights in relation to the Activity. Except as otherwise provided in these Booking Terms and Conditions any liability of Freedome shall be limited to the refund of any charges paid to Freedome. Nothing contained in these Booking Terms and Conditions is intended to nor shall limit the liability of Freedome in respect of death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Freedome or of its employees, agents or contractors.
If you have any questions or complaints about the services, please contact us. You can contact us by telephoning our consumer service team by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please speak to one of our staff at the Park.
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will contact you to let you know if we plan to do this. If you are unhappy with the transfer you may contact us to end the contract within 30 days of us telling you about it and we will refund you any payments you have made in advance.
These terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the services in the English courts. If a court finds part of these Terms and Conditions illegal, the rest will continue in force.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
Who We Are and How to Contact Us
This website (www.freedomeparks.com) is a site operated by Freedome UK Limited (“We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 09469386 and have our registered office at 10 John Street, London, United Kingdom, WC1N 2EB.
By Using Our Site You Accept These Terms
There Are Other Terms That May Apply to You
Whenever you purchase activities at any of our trampoline parks from our site, our terms and conditions of supply will apply to the sales.
We May Make Changes to These Terms
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
We May Make Changes to Our Site
We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users’ needs and our business priorities.
We May Suspend or Withdraw Our Site
Our site is made available free of charge. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
Our Site Is Only for Users in the UK
Our site is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
How You May Use Material on Our Site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged. You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Do Not Rely on Information on this Site
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
We Are Not Responsible for Websites We Link To
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Our Responsibility for Loss or Damage Suffered By You
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of your participation in activities at any of our Parks, which will be set out in our General User Terms and Conditions and Risk Acknowledgment and Disclaimer.
Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
Which Country’s Laws Apply to Any Disputes?
GIFT VOUCHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months until the date that is printed on it and cannot be used after this date.
- Vouchers cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed.
- Vouchers cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash or other denominated vouchers.
- If an intended purchase is for a higher amount than the face value of the voucher(s), the difference can be made up with a credit card payment.
- If a purchase is for a lower amount, no change can be given. The unique gift voucher code can be used multiple times until the balance is spent.
- Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any special promotions, discount tokens, coupons or cards. Vouchers may be redeemed against Jump Sessions, Jump Socks and Merchandise. We regret that vouchers can not be redeemed against café purchases.
- Vouchers cannot be sold to any third parties without our consent. If we do give our consent then such consent may be subject to any conditions which we impose. In any event you may not sell the Vouchers through the internet without our express written consent, which you must obtain before making any such sale.
- We reserve the right at all times to refuse to permit any sale of Vouchers by you to a third party.
CHRISTMAS SCRATCHCARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS – DECEMBER 2019
- Scratch Cards will be given out 1 per group checking in for an Open Jump, GLOW or Toddler session from Friday 20th December 2019. Cards will be given out until all scratch cards are gone, there are 2,000 scratch cards in total.
- Full details of each prize are:
- Free Year Pass – this entitles the winner to 1 x 365 day pass in the name of one guest. Prize must be collected and put in a guests name by 31st Mar 2020.
- Party for 10 at Freedome – this entitles the winner to book a Freedome Party Package for 10 guests for the value of £145. Any additional guests and upgrades to your party package must be paid for in full. This party must be booked by 31st Mar 2020 to take place any time in 2020.
- 6 Month Pass – this entitles the winner to 1 x 6 month pass in the name of one guest. Prize must be collected and put in a guests name by 31st Mar 2020.
- 3 Month Pass – this entitles the winner to 1 x 3 month pass in the name of one guest. Prize must be collected and put in a guests name by 31st Mar 2020.
- Free Slush – this entitles the winner to 1 x Free Slush in the Cafe. Simply present your scratch card and hand to the cashier in the cafe to claim your Slush. Must be used by 31st Mar 2020.
- 50% Off Your Next Jump – this entitles you to 50% off a 60, 90 or 120 Standard Open Jump session or Toddler FreeBees session. This cannot be combined with any of our midweek offers. Must be used by 31st Mar 2020.
- 50% Off Merchandise – this entitles you to 50% off any of our Merchandise in park (excluding Jump socks). From t-shirts to water bottles and beanie hats to sunglasses. Must be used by 31st Mar 2020.
- 50% Off In The Cafe – this entitles you to 50% off anything in the cafe that is purchased in one order. Must be used by 31st Mar 2020.
- 20% Off Your Next Jump – this entitles you to 20% off a 60, 90 or 120 Standard Open Jump session or Toddler FreeBees session. This cannot be combined with any of our midweek offers. Must be used by 31st Mar 2020.
- 20% Off Merchandise – this entitles you to 20% off any of our Merchandise in park (excluding Jump socks). From t-shirts to water bottles and beanie hats to sunglasses. Must be used by 31st Mar 2020.
- 20% Off In The Cafe – this entitles you to 20% off anything in the cafe that is purchased in one order. Must be used by 31st Mar 2020.
- Scratch cards have no monetary value and cannot be exhanged for a different prize.
- All prizes must be redeemed or booked in before the 31st March 2020. No extensions will be given.
- Competition run by Freedome Parks, Coliseum Way, Cheshire Oaks, CH65 9HD. Freedome Parks reserves the right to end this promotion at any time.