Toddler bouncing at FREEDOME
Daily Toddler Sessions
Our fun, FreeBees toddler time sessions are on between 9.30am and 12pm midweek during term time and between 9am and 11am during half term.
Weekends toddler time is on at 9am-10am Saturday and 10am-11am Sunday.
Our FreeBees toddler time sessions are only £5 for 2 hours and include:
- > 1 hour of toddler trampoline time, where your little ones have the whole park to themselves to explore and play!
- > 1 hour’s access to our soft play area upstairs by the cafe
- > Time in one of our party rooms for colouring and drawing
- > Toddler jump socks
- > 2 FREE adults!
- > BOOK SINGLE SESSION NOW
30 Day Pass
Since launching our FreeBees toddler time sessions last year, we have been inundated with bookings, which got us thinking… those pocket-sized bouncers out there love to bounce!
So we’ve decided to create a 30 day FreeBees Toddler Pass giving 2-5 year olds, one session a day, for 30 consecutive days for ONLY £16. That’s a saving of over £130!
We’ve not stopped there either, we’ve launched our first ever toddler time party package, at just £10 per toddler!
Freedome is the ultimate venue to throw your party, and our Toddler Party Package has been specially designed for children aged 2-5 to have some flipping good fun before the big kids are even allowed into the park! Toddler parties start from 9.30am until noon midweek during term time and start at 9am on a Saturday and 10am on a Sunday.
The party package includes;
- > 60 minutes of trampoline time, where your little ones have the whole park to themselves to explore and play!
- > 45 minutes in your VIP Party Room
- > Birthday child gets a Freedome t-shirt OR party bag
- > Jump socks included for all children
- > Mini Hotdogs OR Sandwich Platter
- > Ice Lolly for all children
- > Unlimited water and squash during jump time
- > Unlimited squash or slush in the party room
- > Party Planner prior to the day PLUS a VIP Party Host on the day
- > Return FreeBees Passes for all toddlers
- > Minimum 10 people
- > BOOK YOUR TODDLER PARTY NOW