Little Leapers at FREEDOME
Our fun, Little Leapers sessions (which are for ages 2-5 only) are on every day of the week!
These sessions give your little one free rein of the whole park, meaning they can run and jump free without any older children being around.
- Our Little Leaper sessions are only £5 for 60 mins and include:
- > 1 hour of trampoline time, where your little ones can explore, jump and play!
- > FREE jump socks for the Little Leaper
- > 1 x FREE adult per paying child! (additional adults are £5)
- When are our Little Leaper sessions?
- > Term Time – Midweek – 9.30am to 12pm
- > Half Term – Midweek – 9am to 11am
- > Weekends – Saturday 9am-10am and Sunday 10am-11am
30 Day Monthly Pass
Since launching our Little Leapers sessions, we have been inundated with bookings, which got us thinking… those pocket-sized bouncers out there love to bounce!
So we created a 30 day Little Leapers Pass giving 2-5 year olds, one session a day, for 30 consecutive days for ONLY £16. That’s a saving of over £130!
Little Leapers Parties
We’ve not stopped there either, we offer a Little Leaper party package, at just £10 per child!
Freedome is the ultimate venue to throw your party, and our Little Leaper Party Package has been specially designed for children aged 2-5 to have some flipping good fun before the big kids are even allowed into the park! Little Leaper parties start from 9.30am until noon midweek during term time and start at 9am on a Saturday and 10am on a Sunday.
- The party package includes:
- > 60 minutes of trampoline time, where your little ones have the whole park to themselves to explore and play!
- > 45 minutes in your VIP Party Room
- > Birthday child gets a Freedome t-shirt OR party bag
- > Jump socks included for all children
- > Mini Hotdogs OR Sandwich Platter
- > Ice Lolly for all children
- > Unlimited water and squash during jump time
- > Unlimited squash or 1 x slush each in the party room
- > Party Planner prior to the day PLUS a VIP Party Host on the day
- > Return Little Leapers Passes for all guests
- > Minimum 10 people